Do you dream about buying a property in France, whether it is a holiday home or a permanent move, but just don’t know where to start?
At Aquitaine Lifestyle Solutions we believe in so much more than just selling you a house. We function with a tailor-made service that works with you to find your dream property. No more trekking around numerous properties that do not correspond to your criteria.
Setting aside time to look for properties is difficult especially if you are moving to a different country and you need to optimise your visits in order to see properties that correspond to your wishes.
How do you know if the area will suit you? How are things set up when you want to buy and what happens when you decide to take the leap?
5 excellent reasons to use our house hunting services
1. It will optimise your time for house searching and visits and you will only see properties that correspond to your brief.
2. You will get to see properties across the board that correspond to your wishes whether it be through estate agents or via private sales.
3. The majority of French sellers now go through private sales rather than through estate agents so unless you know where to look, have the time and speak the language, you may miss out on your dream property.
4. Our exclusive services will not cost any more than a traditional estate agent and we work 100% for the buyer.
5. We don’t just find properties. Aquitaine Lifestyle Solutions can help you not only with all the paperwork and processes around the sale but we also provide financial advice, relocation services and if necessary property management. Everything you need for your new lifestyle in South West France.
Finding your dream property in France is the fun part but actually going through the sale itself and everything that comes afterwards can quickly turn into a French administrative nightmare!
Trailing through the quagmire of French financial structures and legal processes can be very complicated, especially if you don’t speak the language and subjects such as Capital Gains Tax, inheritance laws, tax implications, the French equivalent of rates and council tax….. can easily be overlooked.
We will stay with you during the whole process, supplying mortgage advice if necessary, advising you how to best set up the legal side of things and dealing with the notary.
If you need to do work on your property, we can help you find the best artisans and then if you wish to rent it out, take care of the property management including the bookings.
If you are selling a property, we will advise and guide you through the process. Home staging and excellent photography are often the keys to enticing the client and too often ignored. Our services include marketing your property in the best possible light in order to clinch that all important sale.